Saturday, February 8, 2014

Big News Reveal!!!

Hi Everyone, I am so Excited to share the News I hinted at on My first post!!!
My Friend Eithne has started a New Challenge Blog Craft ForThe Craic.
She has asked Me to be on the Design team with Her, I am very excited, as far as I know this is the First Irish Challenge Blog!!
I invite everyone to come on over and take part in our first Challenge, and there will also be a Design Team Call soon so if You are interested in that leave a comment!!

This is one of the Projects I made the theme this month is Hearts!!

 
I will be back tomorrow with  step by step pics on how I made this!!
If I can figure out how to rotate the pics!!
 
This is the Second Project!!
 
 
 
The wording says
Remember Life's Treasures
are People not Things.
 
Well that's it for now, I hope You will pop over to Craft ForThe Craic and join in with all the Fun!!
 
Happy Crafting,
Michelle xx
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment